INTRODUCING THE ‘TROPIC OF CAPRICORN TEE’ BY FREQUENCIES.
Tropic of Capricorn is the dividing line between the Southern Hemisphere Temperature zone and the tropics to the North. This drop is a tribute to some unreal times had travelling around the Pilbara (Exmouth) region of Western Australia. It represents a nomadic feeling, killer weather, and how insane our Coastline is.
BEFORE BUYING PLEASE SEE THE UPDATED SIZE CHART BELOW, YOU MAY NEED TO SIZE UP FOR AN OVERSIZED LOOK - THANK YOU.
- Boxy fit, size up for extra length/oversized look (size chart below).
- Slight drop shoulder
- Two-colour screenprint
- Relaxed sleeves
- Pigment dyed and enzyme washed for a vintage look and feel
- Single stitch on both sleeves and hem
- Tear-away care label
- Thick rib neckband
- Packaged & Presented in a multi-use ziplock 'FREQ' bag
- Body: 100% Cotton (Heavy Weight - 210gms)
- Designed & Printed in Australia
- Hand Made in Indonesia
EXIST OUTSIDE THE NOISE.